Saturday, January 21, 2017

DIY Gift Jar

The Treat Yo' Self Jar

It's the weekend, yo! Which means sleeping in, glasses of wine, and re-binging on Parks and Recreation on Netflix, and looking something like this: 

In between all this, I decided to post my DIY "Treat Yo Self" Gift Jar. For those of you wo don't watch Parks and Rec, you could just call it the Spa Gift Jar. But seriously, Parks and Rec is hilarious. Watch it, and you won't regret it. 


Anyway, so here is a great gift in the range of $10-20 (depending on the items you put in the jar) for a friend, co-worker, mother-in-law, mother, bride-to-be, aunt, sister, or anyone who is stressed and could use a little pick-me-up. And it's a really cute, easy, customize-able gift for any event/person/budget. 

Here's what it looks like:
See? Super cute!



And here are the contents with their respective prices: 

The total cost of all these items was $13.08 before sales tax. I bought the jar for $3.00 in the bargain section of Target. I'm sure you could get it at the Dollar Tree as well. I finished the whole thing off with a twine bow, and ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment